WE ARE HIRING - JOIN THE OHANA TODAY!
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kekoa's Kitchen is a family owned, fast-casual restaurant that serves the best Hawaiian food in North Texas! We are always accepting applications for our FOH and BOH positions.
$8- $10 an hour + Tips
- Part Time
- Full Time
- Flexible Schedules!
- Act as a company advocate and embody the Ohana culture- have a warm and positive attitude towards all other employees and customers while demonstrating excellent customer service.
- Assist with all cleaning duties stated on the company checklist.
- Show up to work at a timely manner and be ready to fulfill all shift requirements.
- Attentively demonstrate the proper policies and procedures set in place by the managers.
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation guidelines in order to maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Food Handlers Certification
- 16 years old or older
- Must be able to lift 40lbs+
- Great attitude and work ethic
- Dependable and motivated
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
We believe in a strong community and positive environment, we will be training and developing our employees to be amazing role models while providing positive service to our customers - JOIN THE OHANA TODAY!
- Personal protective equipment is required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
All employees and customers are required to wear masks, curbside pickup is available, constant cleaning of high contact areas